Etairos Home Health Care’s COVID-19 Updates
We are actively monitoring the progression of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Recently, community-wide transmission of COVID-19 has occurred in the United States, including in the area where Etairos Home Health Care provides services. Community spread of COVID-19 is difficult to detect and control.
As a company that provides home health care, we understand that you, as a member of the Etairos family, may be worried about what all of this means for you — and more importantly, for your loved ones. Etairos is striving to provide the same level and quality of care to our clients. This is why we recognize it’s crucial to share with you what Etairos Home Health Care has been doing to ensure business continuity during these hard times.
For Our Clients:
We are fully committed to continuing to provide home healthcare services throughout this pandemic as much as possible. To do so, we have implemented the following:
- We have created contingency plans to offer continuity of services
- All caregivers have been provided a Coronavirus Screening Questionnaire to screen themselves and any household members
- We are committed to providing as many essential personal protective equipment and supplies as possible to our staff and clients during this worldwide shortage, including hand sanitizer, gloves, and face masks
- We provide additional training for our caregivers on the use of PPE, infection control practices and on infectious or communicable diseases
- Etairos Home Health Care has been conducting client recertifications and supervisory visits via telephone or other telehealth platforms either with the client, client’s parents/spouse/representative and/or the caregiver on duty. We will continue to conduct these evaluations via telephone or telehealth platforms to promote social distancing
Sonas is a critical infrastructure industry and we have a special responsibility to maintain our normal work schedule. All nurses, caregivers and office staff are working together to ensure all clients and caregivers are safe, and well cared for. If you have any questions, please call us at 888-592-5855.
For Our Employees
Now, more than ever, it’s essential to ensure everyone’s health — including that of our staff. To do so, we have established the following protocols:
- Activated precautionary policies to lower the risk of spreading COVID-19
- Reviewed our Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan
- Our Etairos Office staff will be working remotely until further notice. However, we are still available 24/7 by phone to ensure client, caregiver, and office staff safety. If you need any assistance, please call your local office.
- Supplied information on sanitizing cell phones while using ContinuLink, our mobile charting platform
- Fielding questions about health and the steps required following exposure, per CDC recommendations
- Taking necessary travel precautions
- Implemented new Proper Usage of Personal Protective Equipment and COVID training presentations and modules
As part of a team with more than 1,500 caregivers, it is imperative that we follow the established protocols listed above. This ensures we protect ourselves as well as our clients.
ContinuLink, our Electronic Verification Tool for caregivers and nurses, released sanitization tips for your cell phone! Before cleaning, turn off your phone and remove the case. Then, use a non-abrasive cleaning cloth or wipe with 70% isopropyl alcohol to wipe down your phone. After cleaning your phone, allow 15 minutes for your phone and case to dry before placing your phone back in the case. To view this and more information in a flyer format, click here.
If you are a Etairos client or caregiver experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your local Etairos office. It is almost important to continue wearing face masks. Wearing a face mask is required for all Etairos caregivers, and is highly recommended for other family members that are present during the time of care.